Last Updated: Aug 25, 2020     Views: 5

By publishing in journals that are part of our series of open access agreements. We have made agreements with several of the largest scientific publishers (e.g. Elsevier, Wiley, Springer, etc.). These deals transfer any costs associated to open access publishing to the university.


In order to have your paper funded by the agreements, it required that the corresponding author is affiliated to a participating institution.